Saturday, March 5, 2011

Liquidators












I went to Atlanta a couple weeks ago to play a show at The Earl with my really good friend Jason Travis's band, Sealions, and Night Driving In Small Towns. Jason always shows me and whoever I bring down to Atlanta a good time. Everything from the Coke Museum to the Clermont Lounge. On this trip, we stumbled upon the biggest and craziest used hotel furniture/vintage shop I've ever seen in my life. The place was huge and packed with everything you could ever imagine. The ceiling was like one giant mobile with anything and everything hanging by wires dangling above your head. Jason is also a really talented photographer and took all of these pictures you see here.

check out Jason's photos here : Jason Travis Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment