Friday, March 25, 2011

Kickstarter time



Hey everyone, I decided, after much thought and reasoning, to launch a Kickstarter. I was extremely hesitant about this whole thing, but after many conversations with friends and mentors, I came to the conclusion that this really is how the music industry is starting to function now; directly from the artist to people wanting to support. It's so simple and it makes so much sense, so I thought I would go ahead and give it a shot.

I decided to make a story out of my Kickstarter video. I think for the most part, people know how the website works. I tried to tell a little about myself and my relationship with music through the song and the film.
AJ and I had a lot of fun brainstorming about this idea. I used to, and still do from time to time, make forts everywhere; they are so magical and fun. I've learned about myself that I feel most creative when I'm in a very small, secure area. I used to write music in my closet for years.

I hope that if you like what I do, you will want to donate towards this record and help make this a reality. Click on the link below the video and it will direct you to my Kickstarter page. Then click on the big green "back this artist" button!

THANK YOU. thank you.

1 comment: