Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Bird is the Word






Hey, I'm Natalie. Welcome to my new blog adventure, Love Blind. I am a woman of many interests; music, old stuff, fashion, art, funny instruments, cooking, weird machines that MIT students make, making things out of other things, learning, and birds. I decided to make my first post on birds. BIRDS ARE CRAZY! Little dinosaurs! A t-rex and an ostrich have a lot in common, like running fast? I think birds are beautiful. Most likely when I'm old and can't move that much anymore, I will turn into a bird watcher/documenter....maybe even discoverer? Any strange animals you like that I should check out?

Thanks for visiting! I have high hopes of making this blog awesome. Much love to you.

3 comments:

  1. So excited for your blog, Natalia. My favorite strange animal is the tapir.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Natalie, its Oscar. Here's a music video starring the great blue heron.
    new pleasure

    ReplyDelete